So, it’s my 21st birthday tomorrow and I’ve not got the slightest clue what I’m doing with my life. I honestly can’t believe I’ve got to this age and I am where I am in my life. I feel like I haven’t achieved anything of any importance. It also makes me feel old to think I left college almost three years ago and school FIVE years ago! Where has the time gone?!
This might seem a bit silly but here’s a list of things I hope to achieve or be doing when I’m 25. I was gonna do a list of things I’d like to achieve by the time I’m 30 but then I imagined my life panning out something like Bridget Jones’ Diary and I really can’t think about that or imagine being 30!
1. Not be stuck in a job I loath.
2. Figure out what I want to do with my life.
3. Go to at least one Formula One Grand Prix.
4. Move out (I’d LOVE to live to London!).
5. Read more books (this one’s kind of ongoing).
6. Be less pessimistic (yeah, I know).
8. Not be poor (I’m not sure where I’m going with this one).
9. Not be surrounded by people who are complete arseholes.
10. Buy a designer dress and handbag (regardless of whether I can afford it or not!)
11. Start writing the thoughts you have in your head and see what story is created.
12. Have more to laugh about.
13. Be more spontaneous.
14. Actually enjoy life!
See you all tomorrow…aged 21!